CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lunch

I came up with a new lunch concoction the other day. I have been trying to save more money around here and bread is NOT cheap. I have been buying bread at the "used" bread store in Albany but I don't go to Albany very much anymore so I have to come up with another alternative. I have never liked making homemade bread for sandwiches so I decided to try something new. I would make a loaf of bread, cut off a chunk of it and make a PB&J dip. I mixed the two together and the girls would take a spoon and just spoon the mix onto their bread. The girls loved this, they thought it was so different and fun.



Then there is this cutie that has nothing to do with sandwiches except that she consumes them (except the crust)

How do you make lunch interesting?

No comments: