CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Blogging vs. Facebook

I just read a blogger post about how they hate Facebook because no one ever blogs anymore. I think this might be my claim here too. I can't archive my facebook profile into a book and I think that's what I miss the most. One of Emma's Christmas presents this year was putting her blog into a book and she completely loved it. I have lost an entire year of our families lives because of Facebook. At this time in our lives (because of our church move) I'm not sure if I want to be done with facebook but I think blogging will take the priority over it.

vs.

Which one is your favorite? Where can I find you most often?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good point. I just started blogging again too from my husband's prompting. And I'm loving it. I missed it. He wanted me to blog about our new money makeover adventure but I definitely want to blog about some other stuff too. Glad to see you started again too. I didn't know you guys switched to Calvary Lebanon, wow and cool!
blessings,
kelli