CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'm Back

I originally quit blogging because I felt the tug of the Lord to stop because between facebook and blogging I was being selfish with my time. I feel like I have learned alot through the last 9 months of where my time needs to be spent. What is important to the Lord and myself is my family. I can't say that I haven't shed any tears over not blogging. The few times that I have come back to look something up I have gotten somewhat emotional about it. So here I am, I think I'm going to try my hand at blogging again. If it comes to take up too much of my time then I will have to quit again. Hopefully I can continue this time.

Over the last 10 months we have had a baby, been on a few vacations, done lots more photography, sent 2 kids to the hospital, and lost John's dad. We just recently started school and I'm sure over the next few weeks, I'll update you on what we are doing this school year. I am very excited for what this school year will bring us.

3 comments:

heartchild said...

Glad to have you back. :-)

Sheri said...

welcome back!

KimiK said...

Yay!! I saw on fb you came back :D I'm glad :)